Clean and friendly B&B service close to the heart of Cambridge
Recommended by The Lonley Planet, The Guardian and Let's Go
- Fantastic location - 3 minutes walk to the Cambridge Railway Station, 10-15 minutes to the
- Excellent train connections - 50 minutes to London, 35 minutes to Stansted Airport
- Walking distance to Cambrige's cultural attractions; King's College, Downing College, Anglia Ruskin University, Fitzwilliam Museum, Botanic Gardens
- Walking distance to Cambrige's shopping precints; Grafton Centre and the Grand Arcade Shopping Centre
- Buses to all parts of Cambridge, including Addenbrooks Hospital, City Tour and Duxford airshow buses
- Taxi rank close by
- Full English or continental breakfast, with delicious homemade muffins and jams.
- Friendly and helpful staff and management
- We pride ourselves on our cleanliness
- Comfortable beds with quality mattress toppers
- All double and twin rooms with en-suite
- Television and free Wi-Fi wireless internet in each room
- Tea & coffee-making facilities in each room.
Charlotte Beech of the Lonely Planet describes : 'The aroma of freshly baked muffins greets you at this homey B&B, just a short stumble from the train station. As well as bubbly personal service,
it has a cute little patio, comfortably furnished rooms with hand-sponged walls and yes, homemade muffins for breakfast'.
The Guardian newspaper describes Tenison Towers as 'one of the best B & B's in Cambridge', and commended by Let's Go Travel Guide Europe for its 'great location'
Competitive rates with full English breakfast included.
For short term stays, we offer serviced rooms with shared kitchen facilities
- Single Room from £45
- Double or Twin-Bed Rooms with en-suite bathroom from £70
- Triple room from £90
- Four bedded room from £110
- 7-day notice is required for cancellations. Any cancellations made less than 7 days notice will be charged 50% of the room rate. Any cancellations made less than 48 hours notice will be charged 100% of the room rate.
From the Train Station : Walk 100 metres down
Station Road, turn right on Tenison Road. Tenison Towers is 100 metres on the left.
By Car : Follow the signs to the Cambridge city centre, then the signs to the railway station. Drive up Station Road, and you will see Tenison Road on your left. Turn down Tenison road, and Tenison Towers is 100 metres on the left. We offer private parking when available, please inquire.
Click here for map